The PRO Tour Series is held at the Advanced and Three-Star levels throughout the United States and Canada. Riders and their horses vie for prize money and points at each destination with the goal of winning the year-end PRO Tour Series Rider Leaderboard. Champions are awarded the Welcome Here Farm Trophy. Horses gain points at each stop as well. The owners of the HAYGAIN PRO Tour Series Horse Leaderboard Champion are awarded the Cassandra Segal “My Boy Bobby” Trophy.
PRO Tour Series Leaderboards, Point Structure & General Requirements
Results attained at the designated Advanced and Three-Star level competitions throughout the United States and Canada are tracked throughout the PRO Tour Series.
RIDERS LEADERBOARD: Rider points are based on a rider’s highest qualifying finish on a single horse within each division. (Riders of more than one horse MAY NOT earn more than one set of points for the Rider Leaderboard within each division).
HAYGAIN HORSE LEADERBOARD: Each Horse is awarded points based on their finish within the division. (Riders of more than one horse MAY earn HAYGAIN Horse Leaderboard points with each horse within each division).
Competitors and Horses must meet all USEA, USEF and FEI membership, registration and qualifying criteria for divisions entered.If a finish is occupied by a non-member of PRO, points for that finish will be awarded to the next competitor and horse that is a Professional Member of PRO.
In the event of a tie in points awarded based on final classification at each competitions, ties will be decided by:
1. The best cross-country score including faults at obstacles and time penalties.
2. If a tie still exists, the classification is decided by the competitior closeset to the optimum
3. If a tie still exists, the competitor with the best jumping score (time & faults).
4. If a tie still exists, the competitor with the fastest time in show jumping.
5. If a tie still exists, the competitor with the best overall percentage in the dressage test shall be
awarded full points for the final classification and the competitor will also be awarded with
an additional .5 bonus points.